Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hello,

My name is Mollie Wickersham; I was born in Omaha, Nebraska however I have spent most of my life living in Magnolia Delaware. My parents are Jeff and Lynn Wickersham. My dad is an officer in the Air Force and my mom is a retired nurse. I graduated in 2006 from Caesar Rodney High school after attending the district for my entire grade school career. I am now attending University of Delaware’s Associates in the Arts Program and finishing up my sophomore year before moving up to main campus to complete my Bachelors degree. I am taking this class because my intended major is Biochemistry and seeing that technology is becoming the basis for most jobs in society I feel that I need an increased knowledge about computers and the technology that I will soon be working hand-in-hand with.

No comments: